Client Services: In House
As former practicing attorneys and senior in-house counsels ourselves, we understand the reality of life and the demands on lawyers inside corporate legal departments, and we will tailor our approach to your team’s needs. If you want to stay closely apprised of all our research and progress, we will be very happy to provide detailed, transparent accounts all along the way. However, if are the busy type who just wants to know that you can trust us to be your front-line interviewers who will only pass along the most appropriate candidates to you, then we will give you exactly what you want as well.
We are adept at learning new substantive areas. We do not shy away from complex, multi-faceted and/or highly technical searches. Our team is equally comfortable identifying the next General Counsel for a top technology company, the first Chief Compliance Officer for a growing biotech corporation, the Head of Risk Mitigation for a newly public insurance company, the replacement AGC of IP/Patents for an aerospace conglomerate, or the first International Regional Legal VP for a multinational financial services corporation that has just expanded its operations into a new global region.
We have worked closely with corporations to build in-house legal teams from the ground up, all the way into the triple digits, but we are also very open to helping companies with important one-off legal hires as well. We are working on exclusive and retained in-house searches throughout the U.S. and around the world at any given time. Our team is fluent in many languages, and we are ready to quickly execute on global searches quickly and successfully from any of our offices in North America, Europe and Asia.
If you are a prospective candidate looking to explore the in-house market, please rest assured that we will provide you the utmost respect and confidentiality. When you reach out to us, you can rest assured that everything we discuss will be kept confidential, and we would never submit you for any position without your prior approval.
What Sets Mlegal Apart?
Mlegal consistently wins retained search work in direct competition with the top global executive search firms. When we ask our clients for feedback on the Mlegal difference, they tell us they selected Mlegal because:
- We demonstrated a commitment to delivering excellent service that they find appealing.
- Our research before going to see a new client meant that we ask relevant, industry-specific questions, and once retained, we quickly proved ourselves to understand the nuances of their business and the substantive skillset required.
- Our prior on-the-ground experience as senior in-house counsels informed every part of the search process so that we provided the practical, efficient search process that today’s corporate environments demand and by quickly delivering the most substantively appropriate candidates.
- The transparent nature of our process and the detail of our update reports means that we keep our clients apprised of what is going on at every stage of the search.
- Our relationships with in-house legal executives, other C-level executives, partners in law firms across the country, venture capitalists and commentators on the legal profession enable us to identify and source excellent candidates.
Contact us about In House Client Services Today